- Constantly listening to customers, an approach followed by all our departments and central to all the products and associated services we develop.
- Designing high-tech measuring instruments and special machines which are reliable and ever-more relevant to our customers’ applications.
- A cohesive, multicultural organisation working in direct sales as well as an extensive network of distributors trained by our experts.
- An industrial organisation built with an efficient Supply Chain informed by reliable sales forecasts, based on a carefully selected and assessed group of suppliers, and steered using an effective ERP that enables us to guarantee cost control and deadline management.
- A team of multi-skilled men and women, hired for their know-how and willingness to invest in the long term.
- The respect for the French regulations
With a view to continuously improving our service, KEP Technologies High Tech Products is now orienting its Quality policy towards:
- Improving the definition of customers’ needs by reviewing our processes and repositioning this need at the centre of our thought processes.
- Reducing the number of customers’ claims through its systematic analyses and the setting up of an action plan to remedy the failures.
- Approving a policy of excellence choosing its suppliers by selecting the best ones through a meaningful assessment of their performance.
- Developing new, innovative products where the choice of materials, technologies and partners is crucial.
- Optimising our sales organisation to strengthen pre-sales activities as a strategic sales tool, setting up a new CRM tool to promote customer relations, a more consistent distribution of our sales teams by geographical area, and making our after-sales department more accessible to customers.
- Improving our industrial performance by decompartmentalising our operational departments and integrating sales and R&D data upstream of delivery.
- Providing better support for employees throughout their career with the company by introducing a training policy which is consistent with our strategy, developing skills and versatility, and improving management of individual assessment interviews.
- Contributing to environmental protection by preventing all forms of pollution by respecting the regulatory and legal requirements.
- Protecting the health and safety of humans by limiting the number of work-related accidents and by controlling the evolution of ionizing radiation. KEP Technologies High Tech Products does not authorize work under ionizing radiation previously done by temporary or contract workers. Working in emergency situations, under high-level waste and accidental exposure is not authorized.
The quality manager is appointed by general management to implement this policy and ensure it is applied by all staff. Our success depends on everyone being involved.